A good deal of times when I’m introducing myself to some new a bunch of individuals, I clarify that my firm does content promotion and strategy for companies, including editing and writing.
Typically, I see over a few men and women who seem kind of mystified by this. So, I thought I’d write a little bit about what content promotion is and the advantages it could provide for companies.
Content Marketing Can Be…
The target of this would be to drive visitors to your site and behave. It’s the art of communication with your clients and prospects without actually promoting Outbrain Advertisers. Rather than pitching your services or products, you’re delivering information that helps your clients somehow, which makes them more educated.
It includes all advertising formats which involve the sharing or creation of materials to participate in prospective prospects or current customers, for example:
Joe Pulizzi, Junta42, a content advertising guru, asserts: “All businesses, regardless of what the dimensions, must begin to consider more like publishers than ever before. Consumer behavior has changed radically over the last couple of decades. Clients are more accepting of articles out of’non-media’ websites and the obstacles to publishing are currently non-existent”
- Six in 10 entrepreneurs intend on spending more on content advertising in 2010.
- Content Marketing spending contains 33 percent of their entire advertising budget (up 11 percent from 2008).
- Smaller businesses spend over two times that of bigger businesses on content advertising.
- Three-quarters of entrepreneurs are leveraging their articles via social networking stations, like facebook and Twitter.
- Over six in 10 marketers are utilizing both sites and e-newsletters. *
When we discuss content promotion, a great deal of business owners react:”I am not at the content industry,” or”I am not a writer” Perhaps that is correct, but you’re an expert in your specific area, and producing materials which are of interest for your clients is an excellent way to allow the world understand that. If you are running a business, regardless of what it is, then you are currently in the data business because clients are looking for information about the services and products which you offer. If a competition has a larger internet footprint with all the information clients are searching – they will acquire the consumers. Solidus has worked with big selection of organizations which are”not in the content industry,” such as a plumber, a martial arts college, an appraisal firm, and a veterinary practice.
- 80 percent of business decision makers would rather acquire business data in a string of posts versus an ad.
- 60% say that business material helps them create better product decisions. **